The Chatsworth Sub-Centre is situated at 26 Moorcross Drive, Moorton, Chatsworth.
Weekly Satsang is held on Sundays from 8:00 to 9:10 a.m. comprising Bhajans, Kirtan, Reading/Talk, Meditation and Arati.
Other Activities of the Sub-Centre include:
- Hinduism for Children Classes are held weekly from 8:15 to 9:00 a.m. in conjunction with the weekly satsang.
- All major religious festivals are observed. Pooja and Hawan is performed on Special Days.
- Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna Classes are held on the first Sunday of each month commencing at 09:00 a.m.
- The Sri Hanuman Chalisa is recited 11 times on a quarterly basis.
- Monthly Nutrition Programme is held on the second Sunday. 60 families are provided with hot, nutritious meals and a food hamper is issued to each family. A free Medical Clinic is held as and when a doctor is available.
- Music practices are held on Sundays after satsang.